Hola

Lea’s Have Fun!

Congratulations for the Big Day!. I Will tell you a little about my work: Every couple requires different elements.

My work it’s about “Documentary Photography”.It is a type of photo that goes more with the real life. The most I enjoy is making portarais and landscapes, but the creazy and unique moments are the one that i am looking in a wedding.

Once you take your choice, 30% is required to define the date, the remaining 70% will have to be made 2 weeks before the event. The number of photos that are delivered always exceeds the estimated quantities in the collections, with a minimum of 500 photos usually delivered between 800 and 1200.

12 Hours Coverage .

Both rates included  Transfer, meals and one night in the Hotel, you have to take care about the second night.

We would love to document that moment so important, if you decide that i am your photographer we would like to talk about your event.

If you wish we can meet by Skype, FaceTime or whatzapp to talk about and let me know about your expectations and wishes.

Congrats =)

pasion-y-adventure